This webinar will update those individuals involved in the preparation of the 2017 NAIC Statutory Annual Statements with the changes to the actual statements and will educate them with the related accounting changes. Changes to recent and upcoming GAAP pronouncements related to the Insurance Industry will also be discussed.
- Identify the 2017 annual statement reporting changes
- Determine steps needed for year-end process changes
- Indicate the GAAP standards effective during 2017 that are most likely to impact insurance entities
- Identify recently issued GAAP standards and provide guidance on how insurance entities can prepare now for these newly issued standards
"We Get By with a Little Help From Our Friends-Refer A Friend!" Contest Now OPEN!
Reach out and refer a Friend to IASA webinar offerings
Refer your friends and colleagues to attend IASA’s free e-learning webinars and you will be entered for a chance to win:
- 2 FREE annual conference registrations!
- 1 registration for you and 1 for a colleague or industry partner who has never attended the IASA conference.
These complimentary registrations will enable you and your colleague to experience the value of IASA’s educational sessions, business show, keynotes, networking events, the opportunity to have lunch with the President of IASA and attend other cool conference events.
Encourage colleagues to attend IASA webinars and enter your name and member company during the ON24 part of the registration process to qualify. You’ll be entered to win and they’ll be entered into a monthly raffle to win cool IASA logo prizes.
Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity! Register today!
This event is now available in the IASA e-Learning archive.
Members click here to login and access archive.
Interested in additional CPE? IASA's e-learning Committee is developing a robust schedule for the remainder of 2017-2018.
See our e-learning landing page for upcoming webinars and get registered today. Learn More!
Did you miss these recent webinars:
PowerPoint: Fundamentals and Best Practices
Excel: Dash2017 NAIC Summer Meeting Review
Great news! On-Demand versions are now available in the IASA e-learning archive.
These on-demand versions are available to all members by logging in.