Submission Content Information
The following fields must be completed in order to submit, even if the information may change.
- Presentation title
- Presenters, if currently identified (contact and bio information required)
- Estimated session length (15-30, 30-45, 45-60, 60, 90 mins)
- Format: Multiple Speakers, Panel Discussion (moderator facilitated), Single Speaker
- Business Operations
- Human Resources
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Women in Leadership
- Hot Topics
- Other - add suggested track
- Ability Level
- Basic Learning Objectives for attendees
- Target audience
Proposals should provide attendees:
- New skills, capabilities, and behaviors that attendees can apply to their daily work
- Real-life examples or case studies that contribute to the advancement of the industry
- Technologies, trends, and insights into best practices
- Leadership skills that demonstrate effective problem solving, communication, and engagement
Speaker Experience, Session Types & Processes
The submission process includes an external form to collect information on speakers’ previous speaking experience.
If you are a presenter for the proposal you are submitting, please complete via the link in the presenter information page and provide this link to all other presenters listed in your proposal.
The link will be included in your proposal confirmation email for sharing with other presenters.
IASA is looking for proposals that appeal to all types of learners. In order to have the best educational experience for the participants in your session, IASA is looking to move away from the traditional lecture-based educational session to a more participant-based educational session. Some types are:
- Problem Solving - speakers pose a problem and lead attendees through exercises to develop solutions
- Experimental/Case Study – speakers review a case study and lessons learned
- Interactive Presentation and Group Discussions
Proposals will be accepted until May 1, 2021.
The selection process is highly competitive. Proposals will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Overall quality of submission content
- Well-defined educational objectives
- Relevancy of content to the industry
- Presentation skill and experience of the proposed speaker(s)
- Topic and content applicability to a broad audience
The educational component of IASA events seeks to educate its audience on relevant topics. Please refrain from promotional references.
If your proposal is accepted, an invitation to participate will be sent to you with additional details. Additional requirements and registration information will be provided to all speakers upon acceptance.