This webinar will help you better understand how the coming year's economic trends, including job growth, inflation and the recovery of overseas economies, will impact your business. The agenda will include:
• Where is the US economy?
• Inflation and interest rates—should you be concerned if they rise?
• The state of employment and will it impact the market
• Economic unknowns, including politics and corporate tax
reform, and how these unknowns may play out.
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the main drivers of change in the global and US economies over the next year;
- Identify the interplay of energy, commodities, interest rates and growth in individual markets;
- Identify the growing, stable and declining markets now and expected over the near future.
"We Get By with a Little Help From Our Friends-Refer A Friend!" Contest Now Closed!
Reach out and refer a Friend to IASA webinar offerings
This year's contest is now closed and the winner will be announced in an upcoming promotion. In the meantime, keep referring friends and colleagues. They will still be entered into monthly raffles and stay tuned for more details!
This year's winner will receive:
- 2 FREE annual conference registrations!
- 1 registration for you and 1 for a colleague or industry partner who has never attended the IASA conference.
These complimentary registrations will enable you and your colleague to experience the value of IASA’s educational sessions, business show, keynotes, networking events, the opportunity to have lunch with the President of IASA and attend other cool conference events.
Encourage colleagues to attend IASA webinars and enter your name and member company during the ON24 part of the registration process to qualify. You’ll be entered to win and they’ll be entered into a monthly raffle to win cool IASA logo prizes.
This event is now available in the IASA e-Learning archive.
Members click here to login and access archive.
Interested in additional CPE? IASA's e-learning Committee is developing a robust schedule for the remainder of 2017-2018.
See our e-learning landing page for upcoming webinars and get registered today. Learn More!
Did you miss these recent webinars:
PowerPoint: Fundamentals and Best Practices
2017 NAIC Summer Meeting Review
Great news! On-Demand versions are now available in the IASA e-learning archive.
These on-demand versions are available to all members by logging in.