Are you an InsurTech looking to showcase your solution to the insurance industry?
We invite you to apply to participate in IASA’s high-profile InsurTech Pavilion. For 2019, the Pavilion has been expanded and positioned prominently in the exhibit hall at the IASA Annual Conference (www.iasa.org/conference). A limited number of InsurTech companies will be invited to exhibit at no charge. Others will be eligible to exhibit for a modest fee on a space available basis.
The application process is now open. We will be accepting applications through January 31, 2019.
Go to www.iasa.org/insurtechapply to submit your application or click the button at the bottom of this page.
What is the InsurTech Pavilion?
The IASA InsurTech Pavilion is a marquee space in the IASA exhibit hall which provides conference attendees an up-close experience with a diverse group of tech startups. Participating InsurTechs will showcase their unique solutions and offer an up-close look at the InsurTech phenomenon that’s sweeping the industry.
Why participate in the InsurTech Pavilion?
- Build awareness for your company and your industry-focused solution among 2,000+ attendees representing 255 insurance carriers.
- Hear real-world questions and firsthand feedback from experienced decision-makers from a variety of insurance carriers.
- Over one third of carrier attendees are senior executives.
- Meet with 200 established solution providers with whom your product may have synergies.
- Receive complimentary access to the brella app in order to make connecting with the right people effortless.
IASA is a non-profit insurance industry association dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and professional growth of insurance industry professionals by facilitating the exchange of ideas and information. IASA is one of the insurance industry's largest and most well represented trade associations.